If you are fond of trying new cocktails than you must also try green tea shot. Green tea Shot is the Popular cocktail that is green in color and it resembles a green tea, this is from where it took its name, Green tea shot. It contains whiskey as the main ingredient, but it is a perfect balance of sweet and sour.
For your surprise, green tea shot is simple to make and involves only a Few ingredients and takes no time for making.
List of Ingredients You Need to Make a Green Tea Shot
- 0.5 Oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 0.5 Oz Peach schnapps
- 0.5 oz sour mix
- Sprite or lemonade. You can choose what you like.
- Ice cubes who making the cocktail chill
Equipment You Will Need
You will need the following equipment :
- Shot glasses
- Bar strainer
- Ice cube plate
How to Make
It will take you only five minutes to make this green color cocktail by following these instructions:
- Add 0.5 Oz of Jameson Irish whiskey to the blender. ( you can use other brands of whiskey according to your taste)
- In the second step, add 0.5 Oz of peach schnapps and blend.
- In the third step, add the dash of Sprite or lemonade to the blended mixture.
- Now, its time to add 0.5 ounces of sour mix.
- Mix them well in the blender.
- Mix ice cubes, and mix well so as to make the cocktail chill and fun to drink.
Note: The above ingredients are only for making one shot, double the ingredients to make double and increase accordingly to the desired number of shots.
I shall make it clear, that to make a perfect green tea shot, there shall be only one Oz of alcohol.
The flavour is sweet so if you are not a lover of peach taste than this cocktail is not for you.
So if you can not take out time to go to a bar quite often, You must try this amazing recipe at home and you will enjoy it. Besides time, purchasing shots from a bar is not that economical. Call a family or friends gathering, play the music loud, make shots of green tea and you can enjoy the environment and charisma of a bar at your own home.
For more recipes do inbox us and also not forget to share your experience of making this out and for tasty and delicious recipes visit FoodDblog.